Monday, July 20, 2015

Bre Gets Her Wings

Bre: "OMG OMG I GOT TO MEET THE PILOTS AND SIT IN THE COCKPIT!!!!!!!!!!!  After that Mom, Alicia, and I got in our seats and settled.  The captain came and chatted with us.  By the way, all pilots have those metal or gold wing pins. So we're talking and he asked me if i got my wings... I have not.  So he unpinned the wings that he's been wearing for years and gave me HIS GOLDEN WINGS HE EARNED!!!  It's official I've now earned my wings!"

Special thanks to Bayview LimoMake a Wish Foundation, and Delta Airlines for being so very accommodating and making the airport experience and Bre's first flight a great one!





























2 comments:

  1. Oh meeting the captain and sitting in the cockpit. It's so much fun. My make a wish I got to do the same thing. It was awsome. Something you'll remember forever. Have a safe flight and fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome start to your trip!!! Getting your wings is super legit and a huge honor!! Looking forward to following your journey!!!

    Nate

    ReplyDelete